Saturday, April 11, 2009
March 30, 2009
The weather here is really weird! All of last week, we thought that spring had come, because it was so warm. Then, yesterday, we woke up and there was an inch of snow outside! Today, it looks like spring again (all the snow has melted). Me and Daddy started fixing up the patio and planting flowers the last couple of weeks. We had to get rid of most of the soil though because it was mostly clay and gravely stuff. We finally got around to planting just a few days ago. One neat thing is that we kids get to have a little garden of plants under each of our windows. Daddy said we should plant tall flowers because then we can see them out of the window. I am going to make mine especially nice. One other thing is that I get to watch our neighbors dog, Sandy for a while during their vacation. It is lots of fun, I have to walk her three times a day. It's almost like owning a dog! Thomas had his birthday, he got lots of cool stuff, I will let him tell you about that. Sadly, it looks like it is going to rain right now, that is annoying, because it seems like the ground hasn't been dry in forever. It gets really muddy here when it rains. A really cool thing is that tomorrow we are going to Kansas City for a family vacation! Actually it is more because Daddy has some work there, but we are turning it into a vacation. We are meeting up with the Lagaspys (some friends of ours) and staying at this hotel with a HUGE water park!!!!! I can't think of anything else to write about right now. ~Elise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
well, it sounds like the weather is lots different than VA!
We were just down there for spring break and missed seeing you all!
Love, Emily (and other Scheerers)
How was the water park?
My roommate plays this game a lot and it always reminds me of you guys. Just follow the link...
http://setgame.ath.cx/
I hope guys are doing well.
-the sage-
is this the sage who wears beige? (alias Joel Barr the horrible)
Post a Comment