This is Paul I don't know were to start so I will start with my surgery. One day I when I when't to the Orthodontist, he took an exray of my mouth and when the exry came out it showd an extra tooth in my uper gums that was pushing my two front teeth away from eachother. Meanwill the tooth that was inbeatween my canine tooth and my left front tooth got loos and fell out. [That all happend before the xrey] as soon as that tooth fell out my left front tooth moved over in that space so the new tooth came in pritty far back in my mouth. So that orthodontist sent me to an oral surgeon. In obout 1 week we whent to that surgeon and he said that I wood need surgery to take my super numerater tooth out. So on April 10th 2008 I sat in the wating room for what seemed like half an our. aftar the half our I herd someone say "Paul Gibson please come up". So I put down my book and follode the nurse into a meudium sise room with a chair in the midle of it. Obviosly this was THE SURGERY ROOM! The nurse sat me down in the chair and terned on the TV and started fliping thrue the channels ascing me wich channel I wanted to see. Then she hooced up a big toob with a hole the midle of it. She conecded it to my nose so that my nose was in the hole. And then she took a couple of wirs that had discse that were sticky on one side and stuck them in odd places on my body.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................the surgery was over I felt dizzy and tired. My mom and my littil brother walked in I tride to sit up but I couldent
THE END
Editor's note: Charlie asked me to post this without changes. While I find it highly amusing, it did solidify my commitment to change spelling curriculum next year!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Paul (and rest of your family)
This is Emily Scheerer from MD! I recently got a blog and found you all on the internet. Anyway, what I wanted to say was I enjoyed your description of oral surgery, I had my wisdom teeth out last year and went through a similar experience.
Hey Gibsons! I found your blog on Jessica and Jason's! ours is Markandrebeccastevenson.blogspot.com if you want to check it out.
That exerpt from Paul was adorable! I love the "toob" spelling!! I'm glad you're doing well. I think about you a lot!
-Rebecca
Hi Paul
I'm Eduardo Quiroz from Trujillo. You have good writers in your family. I enjoy your writings. I'm sad Charlie can't came to Peru, Lord willing next time. Continue writing I enjoy your news
In Christ,
Eduardowy
Post a Comment