Hellooooooooo everyone!
Hope you had a good Christmas! I definitely did. I got lots of really fun stuff. Right now I'm trying out scratchboarding and sand art (all Christmas presents) and some paint-by-number. Also, I went to a four day running camp which started the day after Christmas. It was really fun, except for the fact that there was only one other seventh grader and he was a boy. Thankfully, even though everyone else in the camp were teenagers, I could keep up most of the time. After our daily run we would play Family Feud! Sort of a random game, I thought. (I had actually never heard of it until then.) Anyways, our team had to guess five types of facial hair, and by the time it was my turn, our team had two strikes and only one answer left! I couldn't think of anything (all the obvious ones like beard, sideburns, goatee, and mustache had already been said) and I was running out of time, so I said "fu man chu," just as a joke. It was the real answer!! :o That was my name for the rest of the camp. I guess it's my Chinese blood or something! The camp was lots of fun and they had really yummy lunches. I didn't get to know anyone really well, but it was still a neat experience!
Tinkertytonk:),
A lizard breath
(if you say it quickly, it sounds like Elizabeth)
Friday, January 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WHat about eyebrows? or eye lashes? where those ones?
lydia barr
dear lizardbreath, that sounds like a viking name. linda like hogarth wolfbane or something. and, the nick name for lizard and elizabeth are both lizzie! it's obviously perfect. and if you go into hysterics adn hypervenilate, (maybe about Princess Margrette's kidnapper) {he had a black mask}, maddie can call you breathy.
FAUS-tin-ating DAH-ling!
ta-ta!
sarah
okay . . .can you see that we forgot to check for typos?
lol, elle and ess barr
Post a Comment