:)Elise(:
This year we have been very busy. There are so many cool things to do here in St. Louis!
1. Races. I first got into running when our whole family decided to start training for a family 5k run, because you got a discount if the whole family ran. I liked running a lot so I kept on running with Mommy. Track, I am not very good at; I like crosscountry a lot better. So far I have ran in about 15 races. My best time for one mile is 7 minutes!
2. I really like the zoo. It has so many animals and buildings, like the Insect, Monkey, and Penguin(brrrrrr!)House. It is lots of fun, & it is all free.
3. St. Louis has different weather & wildlife than Norfolk. I was very excited when I found some deer tracks in the woods. None of the other kids were interested--they saw those every day. (I had never seen them before) There is a lot more snow here. I have really enjoyed that. Also, lots of cool birds live on or around campus: a hawk(we see him a lot), an owl, a woodpecker, & lots of other birds which I don't know the names of. Cottonwood trees grow here. When there is a breeze tons of little seeds with fluffy parachutes like dandelion seeds come floating down. It looks just like it's snowing. That looks weird, especially when it's summer!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love y'alls blog! how had i missed its existence until now? stacy, you should know that none of your fears about setting me up with the garcias are coming true... and we have even already had the stomach bug! love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment