+=The post below has been updated, so even if you've read this there's stuff below you may not have read.=+
We pause in the Israel travelogue to announce the end of our journey! We arrived in St. Louis at Covenant Seminary on Thursday evening. We set out Wednesday morning accompanied by our very good college friend Mike (whom we were shocked to realize we've known for half our lives now!) He kept us awake, intellectually stimulated, and cheerful. We were warmly received by our dear friends, and now across the hall neighbors, the Woottons. All our stuff is moved in--it fit!--but not unpacked. We are still working on getting phone and internet access. Our address here is 412A Covenant Lane, St. Louis, MO 63141. We are sobered and concerned by the news of the earthquake in Peru and also grieving the loss of Charlie's uncle two days ago. Thank you for your prayers and support. Classes start in a couple of weeks. We'll be in touch.
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Glad you're back safely. We miss you guys! We prayed for you all in church yesterday.
Love to all,
C
Gee I haven't read your blog in a while and you've been to Israel and are now at Covenant Seminary? What's your current email address?
Oops, that last comment was sent by Brian (Tsuzaki)
Glad you are etting settled in St. Louis. I hope you enjoy living in community with the Woottons again! =)
Charlie & family,
Welcome to St. Louis. I see you've been to Trujillo, Peru, to help Wes and the mission down there. Great. Wes and I are friends. Our church sends a group of men down every year to help them. I'm hoping to go this year myself.
I'd like to invite you to Providence PCA in St. Louis. We'd love to have you visit and consider making us your church home here in St. Louis while you are in seminary. Feel free to contact me anytime you want.
If you do visit us, make sure you come up and introduce yourselves so I'll know who you are!
The Lord bless your studies!
Pastor Jeff Meyers
www.prpc-stl.org
Post a Comment