A photo of us on campus in St. Louis

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Where in the world are the Gibsons?

I know it's been a while since I've posted but this one is worth waiting for. Two weeks ago I was using Google Maps to try to figure out the layout of the city (maps are not easy to come by) and I was thinking, "it sure would be cool if I could put points on these satellite photos for our friends to see where we are." Then today I got an email from Isaac Spencer where he did just that for the stops his ship is making. So I whipped a map up for us. Here it is! It has some key sites from the Gibson Odyssey thus far. I'll add more as I think of them. I'll add pictures later. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Cool, Charlie. Tom noticed down the street from you there looked to be a very large swimming pool. What was that place?

Charlie Gibson said...

That is the "country club." We are living in a nice part of town. I'm going to add some pictures soon.

Isaac said...

Heh, heh. Glad you liked my idea. I'm about to add it to my blog too.

Keep posting. :)